Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Cell Phones
Does anyone here have an Android phone? I have the original G1 phone. I really like it alot and have been considering making apps for it to sell.
I have an Android phone. I own the G1 aswell.
What's your favorite game on it?

I like the Robo Defense game.
I have the G1. But i hate it when i have a full charge and that only lasts me about 7 hours. Anyone else have this problem?
I dont have one but I'm thinking about it. How is the reliability?
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
(10-04-2009, 11:30 AM)TheAdept Wrote: I have the G1. But i hate it when i have a full charge and that only lasts me about 7 hours. Anyone else have this problem?

That's pretty much the problem with smart phones - they are developed to be more and more high-tech, but the battery industry can't quite keep up.
@ Omni, I don't play games on it :x

@ TheAdept, Yeah, same problem, but only when I am browsing the internet on it, never when I use it to just call/text people. Just calling and texting I get a good day and a half of battery life, granted I charge it every night anyway.
I have the mytouch. I'm loving it. Smile
I heard the G1 freezez alot, is that true
I own the Android G1 or also known as the HTC Dream from t-mobile uk.

I am currently running CyanogenMod 4.2 and Cyanogen’s Recover image.
It is a really easy phone to root, took me ten minutes.

Omni if you decide to go into android development you should make a "mybb-forum" application which would display new posts, post features ect.

http://www.JakeJ.co.uk/

Check out my site i will be posting all of my android experiences and tutorials there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to shut down a computer with a cell phone Lеgеnd 3 2,026 05-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: kavita01
  Find Anyone's Cell Phone Provider and more Cubs 15 6,418 02-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Last Post: EdwardAStevenson
  Which is the best android phone to buy now? JoseSheehan 0 655 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  applications of android jackson1001 0 964 10-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: jackson1001
  Android vs BlackBerry Release4 20 3,611 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: gmk03