Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows kvm vps hosting?
Hello,
I've been looking for the best providers that can provide Windows KVM VPS hosting.
Today I found GTHost.com offers nice vps hosting solutions. Are they good for kvm vps hosting?
Have you ever used them? What host would you rather choose? Why?
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worthwhile.
The websites and tools are clear and easy to understand. If you need help the support team are always there and are polite, professional, helpful and so very fast!
Trust GTHost.com Canada vps. The technicians were very patient with me and helped me through the process. Just what I needed.
You can rent a server without an OS and install any OS via IPMI. There is also Proxmox.
Have a look at VPS deals from ewallhost.com.
I can say they are good hosting for website. I use the control panel which is very simple and I can easily add many domains it . They have customer support which is available 24x7 and whenever my website get stuck or has any error they solve it within 24 hours.
Give GTHost.com Looking Glass Server a try. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.
They are far and away the best. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

Like GTHost.com Looking Glass. The price is outstanding for the features provided, nice control panel with a load of features. Easy to understand website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  KVM Vps Hosting Recommendations? Tilsun 4 323 01-10-2024, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  I'm looking for Windows VPS Adnorips 3 389 12-07-2022, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Looking for high traffic VPS (Windows) Tilsun 1 312 11-11-2022, 11:35 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Any Windows VPS? I can go Up to $30/month Mirandas 4 321 09-19-2022, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Windows Server/VPS Needed Adnorips 7 227 09-13-2022, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Tilsun