Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows Server/VPS Needed
Hi guys, I have been trying to find a perfect host for the following server/vps specs
8cores
8GB Ram
160GB+ Storage
2.4GHZ or 3GHZ
2 IPV4
Full Remote Access
Running on Windows 8 or greater
Current Budget Is anything less than 100$
I have checked MaxRDP.com web host, but I have never used them. I need good uptime and reliability.
Any suggestion of hosts apart from the mentioned above? Or Which Is the best from the above mentioned.
Maybe it worth to check here:
https://qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
They do deliver servers in minutes!
How are spam complaints monitored and dealt with?
I rate Maxrdp.com windows vps 100% in their support and everything. They are customer oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.
So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, maxrdp.com Windows RDP is the way to go.
The mail system works great, and their MySQL servers work better than any we have tried to date.
VPS accounts from asvhost.com and rockhoster.com are worthwhile.
We are very happy with their services. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.
VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They do not oversell their resources. They provide reliable web hosting without compromising quality of the technology & service.
I am 100% sure that Hostingsource.com US VPS hosting will meet your expectations. They certainly have built the host with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Windows kvm vps hosting? Tilsun 5 263 02-06-2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS is needed to sign up with ... Enteros 6 337 01-26-2024, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Perfect host for the following server/vps specs? Tilsun 5 446 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  server/vps hosting required Kdstack 6 377 11-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Need VPS Linux Server Mirandas 4 445 10-02-2023, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Adnorips