Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has a dirt bike? [with pics]
(12-17-2009, 04:41 PM)Tim Wrote: Yeah I say fix it, whats the worst that can happen, you end up with a motorbike that doesn't work? Tongue

I don't actually do my own work on my dirt bike but I do my own work on my Giant STP mountain bike and nitro car:
[Image: nitro%20car.jpg]

Rofl'd.
I don't have any bikes, but my friend does. ..I forget the model.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Tim, what kind of mountain biking do you do? Jumping? downhill? i also bike.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Usually freeride now, I used to have a Giant AC that I had set up for downhill but I just sold that, I'm thinking of buying another freeride/downhill bike next year. At the moment I just ride my STP everywhere, it does pretty well with the Maxxis High Rollers I have on it. I also used to race XC occasionally.

@trilobyte- glad you like my toy car Tongue It's sooo much fun but not worth the effort and expense! Every time I crash it I usually have to cough up $200 in parts and spend 6 hours rebuilding it. Trust me trying to replace all the gears in a front diff thats only about 50mm long is not fun...... It does have all 4 wheel interdependent suspension, 4 wheel drive and dual disk breaks, it does about 80km/h and it has a wheely bar on the back to keep wheelies under control Tongue I have to run a 13kg servo on the brakes just to stop it Tongue
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hamster died [Pics & Cute] Incogonito - HF 41 7,039 12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Post: aGameStory
  My Computer Setup [Pics] Sarah- 30 4,788 12-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: ViN
  Pics of my work bench. post yours too! caspur 21 3,252 11-29-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  Me riding around the block on my bike. DAMINK™ 0 373 12-31-2009, 03:38 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™