Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has a dirt bike? [with pics]
Judging by DAMINK™'s thread there seems to be a few people interested in dirt bikes here so I thought I would make a thread for people to discuss them and post some pictures of them riding.

I have an 07 model Yamaha WRF 250 which I love, I am normally on the enduro loops but they are a bit hard to photograph so heres a few of me hitting the MX tracks. All the photos here are at a place called Manar park here in Queensland Australia. The sequence shots are all me obviously, taken with a rapid fire camera then I have combined them in photoshop.

Me hitting a berm pretty hard:
[Image: DSC01450.JPG]

Hitting a smallish double:
[Image: DSC03248.jpg]

A tabletop about 40ft:
[Image: DSC03594.jpg]

Hitting a pretty big double:
[Image: DSC03846.jpg]

Hitting a table:
[Image: jump4.jpg]

Towing my mate into a jump on his MTB:
[Image: DSC03974.JPG]

Sizing up (and showing off my sxc new helmet :p):
[Image: DSC03713.JPG]

Our rig (about to go home):
[Image: DSC04428.JPG]
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
I don't have any pics of mine at the moment, it's winter here. But if you like enduro i know you like my bike lol the ktm530 EXC-R. My gear is pretty basic, a m2r helmet, fox dirtpaws, i some fly boots, umm my pants are shift i think, and a shift jersey. All black and white.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Yeah I do like the KTMs, an EXC 450 is probably my dream bike but I only weight like 65kg so I have a hard enough time keeping the 250 under control lol. My dad had a 690 adventurer but unfortunately it had major reliability problems so he bought a 1200GS by BMW for his adventure bike.

I have Fox 360 pants and jersey, berik OVS boots, Fox V3 helmet and Fox Bomber gloves.
When i forst got mine, i wanted to push it off a cliff when it left me stranded in the mountains lol. But i did some work to it, now i love it.
I don't have pics of any type, but I had a Bike, now I have scars....
I wasn't driving like you and I don't think I could even jump 5ft..... But dirt bikes are awsome
I have a Kawasaki KX (2002), well my father is a crazy dude and bought it for me when I was like 11, but my first ride was with 15.....

4 Years ago the chain stucked and you know what happens then.... Now It's just laying around my father doesn't want to repair it he wants me to do it alone, but I'm a n0ob in things Cars and Bikes..... and never bothered to learn it!!
(12-16-2009, 11:23 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I don't have pics of any type, but I had a Bike, now I have scars....
I wasn't driving like you and I don't think I could even jump 5ft..... But dirt bikes are awsome
I have a Kawasaki KX (2002), well my father is a crazy dude and bought it for me when I was like 11, but my first ride was with 15.....

4 Years ago the chain stucked and you know what happens then.... Now It's just laying around my father doesn't want to repair it he wants me to do it alone, but I'm a n0ob in things Cars and Bikes..... and never bothered to learn it!!

Ever wana get it fixed, let me know. I think i can guide you through it if you post pics.
(12-16-2009, 11:23 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: I don't have pics of any type, but I had a Bike, now I have scars....

Perfect father son moment. Do it man. He will love it and you will also prob enjoy it.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Well about the Pics, I never had a cam not even a cellphone with one Sad But the future might change...
Yeah I have this wish to actually repair it by my self, but I just might think about it.... Because of you Damnik "Perfect father son moment"....

I also feel bad when I see that thing standing around, well at least it's not covered with dust, my father takes care of that.....
But really I never had a tought to repair it, in my mind I already bought new one.....
My father owns a BMW K100, bought it 2 years before I was born and it's still drving, its amazing how he takes care about that bike and I destroyed mine just after 1 year of driving.
I guess I'll have a look at repairing mine.....

edit:
I neverd had a chance to enter a track for dirt bikes,,, but hell I can imagine the feeling!
Yeah I say fix it, whats the worst that can happen, you end up with a motorbike that doesn't work? Tongue

I don't actually do my own work on my dirt bike but I do my own work on my Giant STP mountain bike and nitro car:
[Image: nitro%20car.jpg]
(12-17-2009, 04:41 PM)Tim Wrote: Yeah I say fix it, whats the worst that can happen, you end up with a motorbike that doesn't work? Tongue

I don't actually do my own work on my dirt bike but I do my own work on my Giant STP mountain bike and nitro car:
[Image: nitro%20car.jpg]

I usually don't work on my own bikes eather lol, i'm lazy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hamster died [Pics & Cute] Incogonito - HF 41 7,037 12-17-2011, 11:22 AM
Last Post: aGameStory
  My Computer Setup [Pics] Sarah- 30 4,786 12-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Last Post: ViN
  Pics of my work bench. post yours too! caspur 21 3,250 11-29-2011, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Rainbow Dash
  Me riding around the block on my bike. DAMINK™ 0 373 12-31-2009, 03:38 AM
Last Post: DAMINK™
  Dropped my phone while on my bike :) . DAMINK™ 17 1,978 12-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Last Post: Mozz