Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS is needed to sign up with ...
Comparing VPS plans from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which way is better to follow and why?
Rockhoster.com appears to be more solid. They offer DDOS protected Windows VPS at very affordable prices.
I vote for them!
I'd recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps to everyone. Reasonable price, reliable service and good tech support!
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I have customized servers with them almost a month and got 100% services so far. No downtime, fast support. My sites work like a charm.
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and inet.ws are worthwhile.
I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.
Give rockhoster.com a try. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.
Never had any downtime yet. Support is quick - usually getting responses within an hour.
Rockhoster.com gives good service at an affordable price, with multiple ways to pay, even Paypal, monthly too, and they don't rip you off.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  vps hosting is needed. Kdstack 4 321 Yesterday, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 5 181 11-09-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Roisen 2 257 09-13-2023, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  VPS to sign up with ... Enteros 6 384 08-04-2023, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Windows Server/VPS Needed Adnorips 7 227 09-13-2022, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Tilsun