Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for vps host
I would like to find the most reliable place for media service.
Have seen RegVPS.com and also Rockhoster.com offers nice vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
I'd very highly recommend RegVPS.com to anyone, whether hosting a small site, or running a big business account.
Service is prompt and excellent. It's 24-hour support - they are very good and fast when they are available with their live chat.
Accounts from legionbox.com and owned-networks.net are full-featured and cheap.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.
VPS plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
They Rock! Here's why: What a pleasant surprise to find a company with such a strong focus not only on their technical prowess but a sincere and genuine focus on their customers.
Can say that RegVPS.com web host is perfect. They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam assassin.
I'd recommend Rockhoster.com kvm vps services for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host.
The uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Tilsun 1 265 04-22-2024, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. Adnorips 3 400 04-16-2024, 01:37 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Reliable Linux vps host? Tilsun 7 308 01-31-2024, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Reliable Linux vps host? Kdstack 3 377 12-19-2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Reliable vps host for Media? Tilsun 4 537 12-18-2023, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Roisen