Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Girls..
I really don't. I must be blind, but I think I want the first one. But I'm not sure...
[Image: ilovewindows.png]
(12-15-2009, 06:55 PM)iHeartWindows Wrote: I really don't. I must be blind, but I think I want the first one. But I'm not sure...
Well, I can't decide for you; you have to make that decision based on what fits your interests.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Girl number one on Monday through Thursday, Girl number two on the weekends!
PM me for private, confidential support.
Okay girl number one will totally dump you in less than a month because no "very hot" girl will ever want to stay with a guy no longer than a month at all. That's how life works with girls. But the second girl i think would be your girl because as i can see this girl knows how to lighten up your day. Okay maybe she works too much but the important thing is that you know her you probably see her everyday. you talk over phone. I am pretty sure you probably know her much longer that girl number 1 and she looks like a girl that would like to start a good long relationship with you. But the working thing is something you will have to live with if you really like her.
[Image: Banner5.png]
(12-27-2009, 09:15 PM)Josh303 Wrote: Okay girl number one will totally dump you in less than a month because no "very hot" girl will ever want to stay with a guy no longer than a month at all. That's how life works with girls. But the second girl i think would be your girl because as i can see this girl knows how to lighten up your day. Okay maybe she works too much but the important thing is that you know her you probably see her everyday. you talk over phone. I am pretty sure you probably know her much longer that girl number 1 and she looks like a girl that would like to start a good long relationship with you. But the working thing is something you will have to live with if you really like her.
Of course, assuming she is a slut; you can't assume that every girl in that category is no going to stay with that person for no more than a month. Most likely that will happen, but still you can't generalise people like that.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
4 words - go with your heart. Think which girl you would actually prefer and go with it.
Consider factors such as time ( Would you have time to meet her , considering that one is working and the other is not in your class ) and most importantly their interest and yours.
I don't think anyone can help you on this , just trust your instincts ;)

Good luck.
(12-15-2009, 06:20 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: LOL, if you want to fúck, you need to pick chick number one; but if you want a more sensitive relationship, you should pick chick 2. That is a simple response though.

Very well explained.
you should do them both and who ever is crap in bed dump her
(12-28-2009, 03:50 PM)Floydy Wrote: you should do them both and who ever is crap in bed dump her

It's funny to read comments like these as people who say them are likely the ones that don't have any girl to play with.

OP: Don't pick the girl who has the nicer looks. It'll never last, once you get past the having fun state, you will most likely get bored of her. A good one will make you laugh, be there for you when you're down, and simply will care.
I think you should go with number two due to the fact that you had some bad times with number 1 ;).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,408 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,548 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 658 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,292 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt