Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Girls..
Choose the one you love.
(12-28-2009, 04:45 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Choose the one you love.
I don't know bro, I don't think that's going to be an determinable factor. It's rare you ever fall in love at first; you have to look.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(12-28-2009, 06:43 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I don't know bro, I don't think that's going to be an determinable factor. It's rare you ever fall in love at first; you have to look.

impe, when it comes to people you already know, its pretty easy.
You people are not helping him out by just saying which girl to go with. Give him a reason why he would choose that girl.
[Image: Banner5.png]
Your obviously young as you talk about classes and texting and crap so i would say based on your age date both of them.
Try get both of them to date you knowingly. I did this when i was a kid. Smile
Hopefully you can even get both of them in bed at the same time Smile
You only live once man. And your young. I say bang them both.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Damink, that's the best advice in this thread, thing is, I don't know if you're serious or not.

You're still young. Have fun, enjoy life. Don't worry about little things such as girlfriends. Chances are you won't end up with them as wives anyway. If you have to think this hard and it's such a big deal you have to post about it on a forum and get the thoughts of complete strangers, than it's probably something that isn't worth it. Neither one of these girls are what you're looking for or you would know which one to pick.

This just coming from someone who's married with kids (as well as Damink)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-15-2009, 06:20 PM)Μαύρο Wrote: LOL, if you want to fúck, you need to pick chick number one; but if you want a more sensitive relationship, you should pick chick 2. That is a simple response though.

I would choose no.1Roflmao

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,408 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infinite™
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,547 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 658 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,292 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 767 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt