Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Require E-Hosting VPS
I'd like to make a notion on reliable web hosts offering E-Hosting.
Requirements: 50 gbs of space, 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux, 24/7 customer support.
Is their any good web host with nice server stability? How good is 21st-thailand.com vps server thailand provider?
Any comments please? What host is better? What reliable web hosts can you recommend me to visit?
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are worth your attnetion.
Love the customer support. Keep up the great work guys!
I love them. I love them for their price. I love them for the uptime.
The main thing which i like about 21st-thailand.com is that they are providing the extensive storage space in each of their packages.
To start with they have a smart and easy to navigate website of their own. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
I've been with 21st-thailand.com for a long time and I am always getting surprised as to how fast responses are to my questions and how friendly all of their staff is.
Amazing tech support, even installed some Perl modules I needed. Highly recommend their thailand web hosting solutions!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Require E-Hosting VPS Tilsun 6 204 01-27-2023, 11:03 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Require over 70 gbs of SSD Disk hosting account Mirandas 6 652 11-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Kranto
  Require over 50 gbs of HD VPS hosting solution (Linux) Mirandas 4 775 01-08-2020, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Require over 40 gbs of HD hosting account in Canada Mirandas 3 748 10-11-2019, 01:48 AM
  Require managed hosting in Canada Mirandas 2 590 03-26-2019, 01:06 AM