Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Require over 70 gbs of SSD Disk hosting account
Require over 70 gbs of HD, 1 GB of RAM and 3 TB of bandwidth
What can you say about Hostry.com hosting services?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
That is better to have VPS or low end dedicated server for that. If you are looking for good price - check qhoster.com.
With Hostry.com web host I have always had customer service that is above and beyond what I had previously had with several other hosts. I am always impressed with their price.
I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses. Hostry.com have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
KVChosting.net and hostround.com package plans are full-featured and cheap.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch. Have been to many “Big hosts” and these guys will beat them.
They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too! I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all. Recommended Hostry.com service to others.
Servers from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are well-balanced and cheap.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have been useful to me on my site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Powerful server hosting account required Tilsun 2 235 04-22-2024, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Looking for VPS SSD Hosting Adnorips 4 357 10-23-2023, 03:00 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  SSD hosting roviders? Kdstack 5 457 08-07-2023, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Require E-Hosting VPS Tilsun 6 202 01-27-2023, 11:03 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Require E-Hosting VPS Adnorips 3 277 12-23-2022, 01:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack