Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Tips
Thanks for these tips aye, ive been interested in stocks for a while now, spose i will have to stop being dirt poor first tho Tongue
[Image: bleachsig101.gif]
WWW.BLASTDANIME.COM - STREAMING ANIME
MSN:monkeysondope@hotmail.com
Lol, I looked at the yahoo finance website but it baffles me, anyone able to tell me where I can learn more about the stocks?

The local newspapers usually just say how much the stock has gone up or down...
Nice post omni although the stock market fails epically Tongue
Anyone able to point me in a good direction?
(10-15-2009, 02:47 PM)Aaron*1 Wrote: Anyone able to point me in a good direction?

My advice to you is to do your homework. Don't get involved in the stock market if you're not willing to put a lot (and when I say a lot, I mean a lot) of time and effort in. You need to know the market - what's doing well; what's not. It isn't a matter of 'This company seems to be doing well so I'll invest my precious money with them!'. If you do that, you will lose money. There are courses that can teach you about the market and how to best invest your money to minimize your potential loss and they can also show you different techniques on how to manage risks and foresee possible opportunities. If you don't have the ability to undertake some courses, I'd suggest reading up on the Internet about the art of working the stock market.
Remember, people will tell you that it's money for nothing and that it's the easiest money you will ever make, but the truth is that if you want to get anywhere on the stock market, you're going to need to put a lot of effort in. If you're not willing to do this, you'd probably be better off investing your money elsewhere.
Good luck.
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
I'm young. Only 19 years old. I have thought about investing in stocks but I don't know how it all works. Is it something where you can invest a small amount and gain a large amount? I don't understand any of the jargon related to stocks. How risky is stock investment? What are some key things that one should look at when investing? Finally, how does one know when it's time to back out?

Feel free to answer these questions or take what I said and make a tutorial with it and post in the Money Making and Finances section. Either way I would like to be enlightened.
[Image: arch2.png]
Very good resource Omni, Cool place to buy there Smile
@ Omni

Right now I am at a very small age.But when I grow up I will be surely using the website.
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
I will try this!!!! :0
(10-04-2009, 12:52 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I have been a stock market investor for years now. I recommend a buy on Ebay, AMD, and Hasbro.

What are your stock investments?

I use http://Finance.Yahoo.com for a lot of my research but I do plenty of searching around. I find the portfolio section to be really helpful to just watch sectors and possible buys.

Just curious on how your doin' with those stocks.

So far, I'm 5/9 positive on my different stock investments, and to date, my best one is Ford

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [IDEA][Un-Tested]Playing the Stock market Periwinkle 4 913 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Kaleb
  [Request] Stock exchange tips/ Guide macintipz 7 1,135 04-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Avery
  new to the stock market help needed shadowhound 6 1,295 12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Alicksis