Support Forums

Full Version: Stock Tips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I have been a stock market investor for years now. I recommend a buy on Ebay, AMD, and Hasbro.

What are your stock investments?

I use http://Finance.Yahoo.com for a lot of my research but I do plenty of searching around. I find the portfolio section to be really helpful to just watch sectors and possible buys.
will give this a try.
See, I'm the kind of person who would be afraid to invest in the stock market during an economic crisis like this.

Really, though... I guess it just takes a lot of skill to still make money off of stock during a recession.
(10-04-2009, 05:20 PM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]See, I'm the kind of person who would be afraid to invest in the stock market during an economic crisis like this.

Really, though... I guess it just takes a lot of skill to still make money off of stock during a recession.

That's why everyone is falling back to the internet and people are looking to the internet to make money.
(10-04-2009, 05:30 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote: [ -> ]That's why everyone is falling back to the internet and people are looking to the internet to make money.

Right-o.

Easier, and much less risky.
We may be in economic downfall, but it doesn't stop you from making profit from stocks.
I use TD canada trusts stock market for the united states stock market. I just invested in natural gas and made quite a bit when I sold the other day, before that I invested in Citigroup
(10-04-2009, 07:44 PM)TrueBlue Wrote: [ -> ]We may be in economic downfall, but it doesn't stop you from making profit from stocks.

I can't see how that is - in a bad economy, isn't it considerably easier to lose money?
No, now would be the best time in the world to buy. Even your stocks drop as long as the company doesn't die out they have to go up. I mean these are horrible times but it also means cheap stocks. Just hang in there don't always think short term. Everyone is about a quick buck but well a quick buck can also be a quick way to lose it.
(10-04-2009, 08:46 PM)Neo Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see how that is - in a bad economy, isn't it considerably easier to lose money?
That's what you think. It's all about who with and how you invest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5