Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stock Tips
I liked http://www.google.com/finance/portfolio?action=view before i sold all mine. Good thing i did too. My company closed Tongue
(10-04-2009, 09:57 PM)Tm0 Wrote: I liked http://www.google.com/finance/portfolio?action=view before i sold all mine. Good thing i did too. My company closed Tongue

You're 16.
I was thinking about investing in Google, or Microsoft.

Their stock prices are too high.
Ya, not the best places to get started Tongue. There are decently priced technology stocks though. If remember right AMD isn't to bad.
(10-04-2009, 08:49 PM)Alex Wrote: No, now would be the best time in the world to buy.

Exactly.
I lost £2,500 four years ago on the stock market and have not dabbled in it since.
One of my friends has done really well though so maybe I did not research my investments well enough.
(10-04-2009, 11:04 PM)TrueBlue Wrote: You're 16.

Dad wanted to show me the value of a buck. gave me 200 bucks to buy in companies. Didn't make it all back though.
I know a value that has had regular monthly cycles for the past 3 years and is simply a perfect investment.

Buy at 5, Selll at 7. Wait. Rince and Repeat.

Been making an extra 2 to 4 k euros each month just with this.

Of course this is just to brag, I won't release it Smile
I have taken a few classes on Business and on Wall Street. When dealing with the buying/selling of stock I seem to notice that unless you can afford buy expensive stock (google, yahoo, apple, dow jones industrial, ETC) you're pretty much going into a blind battlefield.

If I had to recommend two stocks to invest in I'd say APPLE and GOOGLE. Then again, I'm referring to a long run investment.

Also, I could be wrong because you never know how the next day is going to play out.
nice way of earning but risky

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [IDEA][Un-Tested]Playing the Stock market Periwinkle 4 913 04-12-2010, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Kaleb
  [Request] Stock exchange tips/ Guide macintipz 7 1,135 04-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Avery
  new to the stock market help needed shadowhound 6 1,295 12-22-2009, 03:33 PM
Last Post: Alicksis