Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe VPS hosting solutions?
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Rockhoster.com VPS hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
I started with Rockhoster.com about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.
QHoster.com and hostsailor.com services are worth trying.
Can't be better. Speed, Performance, support and uptime all are awesome. I highly recommend them.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with centohost.com EU VPS hosting for quite sometime.
Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help. Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
I'm VERY happy at how fast my sites load now. You can trust NetShop ISP guys without any doubt. Wonderful quick efficient professional VPS hosting service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 5 367 04-18-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Schamp
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 377 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 315 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Tilsun 6 356 02-07-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Forex vps solutions? Tilsun 4 438 11-10-2023, 01:54 AM
Last Post: Kdstack