Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature-packed OpenVZ VPS hosting?
Guys,
I need your help.
Require over 100 gbs of HD and 3000 gbs of bandwidth + 24/7 tech support
What can you say about Rockhoster.com web hosting accounts?
Any info on their reliability, uptime, speed?
You know rockhoster.com os not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, have a look at plans from hostingsource.com as plans are full-featured and low cost. Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com plans are worthwhile. Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
I've been using rockhoster.com to host my e-store website for a while now. The prices are fair. 24/7 support. Fast servers. Uptime is excellent.
Accounts from rockhoster.com and brixly.uk are full of useful resources.
Good pricing, good customer support, and all the tools you need what more could you need. Highly recommend to try them out..
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS hosting for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap.
I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours. Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate.
No doubt, Exmasters.com VPS hosting is really professional, and they have the quickest support ever.
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.
KVChosting.net and hostround.com plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 4 260 04-23-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need openvz vps for hosting video materials Tilsun 5 405 09-21-2023, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  feature-rich vps hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 394 08-16-2023, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  OpenVZ VPS solutions. Any reliable provider? Kdstack 5 258 11-09-2021, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Feature-rich e-commerce web hosting solutions? Kdstack 4 269 05-27-2021, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Mirandas