Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature-rich e-commerce web hosting solutions?
I am in search of suggestions on these needs:
- 100 gbs of hard disk, Linux, 2 GB - ram, e-commerce (Magento or Os Commerce).
I would like to know your views on Tzulo.com web hosting plans?
Any info about them?
I have some experience also with other hosting sites but the proportion between price and quality is much better with tzulo.com ddos protected web host!
I consider for those prices, services are very good. I got some problems, like my sites were down, a couple of times, I contact the support, and I got very fast my problem solved!
Accounts from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk can be right for you.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.
I have all my sites hosted with Tzulo.com and have nothing but praise for the service. The backup and quick responses to my emails are second to none. They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and I can't see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same.
For me, the most important factor in choosing a hosting provider is the quality and speed of the tech support, besides that their prices are highly competitive and I haven't had any noticeable service interruption. Good job, Tzulo.com team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Tilsun 2 236 03-27-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Enteros
  Video hosting solutions? Kdstack 3 308 03-25-2024, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Feature-rich Video Site Hosting? Tilsun 1 206 03-21-2024, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Powerful dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 296 03-18-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Reliable dedicated hosting solutions? Tilsun 5 255 03-07-2024, 12:27 AM
Last Post: Kdstack