Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to re-install vista but?
(12-11-2009, 02:39 PM)Floydy Wrote: lol nope i havnt tried it. Thats probaly why

Yeah, that is why. :o
[Image: fixedt.png]
some laptop manufacturers put recovery files on a hidden partition, like some acer laptops, if i remember correctly you have to press some key combination at startup, something like alt+f10 or something, try to restart your computer and watch the screen to see if there is some key combination to restore your computer.... i think some dell laptops are like this to
You can do a fresh install.
I think.

Boot in safe mode, then when it asks you if you want to run a recovery select yes. Then check "restore to factory settings"
I've done this twice, but I'm not sure if it specific to HP computers as both the computers I ran it on where HP. You should also have a shinny sticker on the bottom of the computer somewhere with the OS name and serial for it. You won't necessarily be looking for a Vist disc either, most computers come with custom CDs that have the OS on them and look exactly like the ones with the drivers on them. You just have to read the label.
I would go with Windows 7. But that is just my opinion.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
I agree with Codine etc, don't try reinstall Vista, there's no point. Just get Windows 7.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
It depends what you use it for. Average users will find vista perfectly fine and, most of the time, can't figure out what all the fuss is about. Advanced users are the ones that hate vista. Their tasks aren't usually as simple as an average user, and this is where the problems vista is renowned for come into play.
I did not read the rest of the posts but; why would you get Vista?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Please read my post.
(12-26-2009, 09:18 PM)Extasey Wrote: Please read my post.
Oh that's why...
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
Most of the time it is.
To be honest, Vista is fine if your just browsing the internet (not dangerously), listening to music and reading emails.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reset Vista Password for I Forgot Vista Password loaraa 2 1,224 12-13-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: emma162
  Who uses Vista? And how much do you hate it! XD ImFocuzz 83 24,494 02-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  Vista Task Manager Scorpion 8 3,239 08-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Athostle
  What is good about Windows Vista? QBANBOY407 85 34,462 01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: iBored1x1
  Patch vista themes? `P R O D I G Y™ 4 1,074 12-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Chimi