Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to re-install vista but?
Ok i really need to do a fresh install of vista, but i bought this laptop from a shop and got no vista disk as this is what happens yea?

So how do i reintall vista so its legit?
Sorry to say, but there is no legit way of getting Vista other than buying it. And if you're talking about getting it illegally, you're on the wrong forum.
[Image: fixedt.png]
Yea you got ripped for now just put Ubuntu or something on there until you can get Vista. But if you just buy Vista I would just get Windows 7 instead.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(12-10-2009, 04:38 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: Sorry to say, but there is no legit way of getting Vista other than buying it. And if you're talking about getting it illegally, you're on the wrong forum.

Sorry to say but im not after a illigal copy of windows!
I would say, keep your hands far away from Vista, either get you XP or 7.
The price isn't really something you couldn't pay.

Also it's late to do it now, but most Laptops come with an empty CD/DVD so you can backup your System, maybe you've done that!
And I would also say get you an Nix distro until you have the money to buy a legit windows copy.
Dude there is no legit way. You'll have to buy the disk or take the computer back the where you bought it and request one
I'd like to throw this in. You can get Windows 7 for cheap if you've got a college e-mail I believe. And yeah, don't get Vista; Windows 7 is much better and eats less usage. It's almost like XP but with a nicer style.
(12-11-2009, 02:12 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: I'd like to throw this in. You can get Windows 7 for cheap if you've got a college e-mail I believe. And yeah, don't get Vista; Windows 7 is much better and eats less usage. It's almost like XP but with a nicer style.

Personaly i like vista but i dont understand why everyone prefers Winndows 7
(12-11-2009, 02:24 PM)Floydy Wrote: Personaly i like vista but i dont understand why everyone prefers Winndows 7

Have you tried W7, what did you not like about it?
(12-11-2009, 02:26 PM)ElephantShoe Wrote: Have you tried W7, what did you not like about it?

lol nope i havnt tried it. Thats probaly why

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reset Vista Password for I Forgot Vista Password loaraa 2 1,224 12-13-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: emma162
  Who uses Vista? And how much do you hate it! XD ImFocuzz 83 24,489 02-09-2012, 12:39 AM
Last Post: TwoMuchCaffeine
  Vista Task Manager Scorpion 8 3,239 08-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Athostle
  What is good about Windows Vista? QBANBOY407 85 34,438 01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: iBored1x1
  Patch vista themes? `P R O D I G Y™ 4 1,073 12-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Chimi