Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love?
(11-08-2009, 08:52 PM)Codine Wrote: I don't think it has anything to do with him as a person, I personally think she has quite a few demons, that she needs to put to rest, try getting her to think diffrently. And do diffrent things when she feels angry ect. If still no joy then take her to a doctor.
I will love to see her go through deliverance, but she has stated several times already she has absolutely no intention of changing who she is; it really pisses me off. Plus, she is very sensitive. To be honest though, she is becoming more precious to me day by day; even with all the hell she puts me through. Strange as it is, I still love her; and unconditional love never dies, ever.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(11-13-2009, 06:36 AM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I will love to see her go through deliverance, but she has stated several times already she has absolutely no intention of changing who she is; it really pisses me off. Plus, she is very sensitive. To be honest though, she is becoming more precious to me day by day; even with all the hell she puts me through. Strange as it is, I still love her; and unconditional love never dies, ever.

I understand completely what your saying, i still love my ex.. And i think i always will. But there is a difference between 'love' and 'in love'.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Quote:De donde nacionalidad eres?

He is Cuban, as is indicated by his username. But, non-English posts are not allowed here ^^
(11-13-2009, 01:55 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Yes, I agree that there is a difference, but in most cases like the OP's the difference can be hard to distinguish. Sometime I'll get around to posting my story, similar to this. I doubt anyone can help with that, haha. But that's for another day.

I might have to post my story too!
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
Try to take her up on one o her conversations as soon as she changes moods. See where that leads.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,870 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Meat