Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football?
Anyone here watch sports particularly football? Today is the SEC championship and im hoping florida wins again. So i can brag.
I don't watch college. I prefer NFL. And I am big fan btw. I have 3 fantasy teams and my Sundays are consumed by games.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I must agree I hope Florida wins,but sadly I can't watch the game so post how the game ends.
[Image: fade-Signature.gif]
-Thanks Extasey Thumbsup
Texas A&M Aggies.

Gig 'em Aggies!!!!

Any other team is just there. I hate the gators though, and hope they loose. On top of that, I work with a guy that's a gator's fan, he has a lot of gators grap. Fail gators, fail.

I prefer college over the NFL personally. NFL is a bunch of overpaid people. At least in college many of them are still playing simply because they love the game. Plus, it's much more fast paced. And they tend to go big, and do riskier plays.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
K fade i will!
At least your not talking about soccer.
I prefer rugby (Aussie).
Damn Gators lost 13-32 Alabama the new sec champions. Im pissed cause im from florida!
Go Bama!!!!

Only because, as I said, I hate the Gators. Last I saw the Gators had 13....in the first half I think. Don't know, didn't watch the game someone at work had one of those game tracker things up and we were watching it that way.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-05-2009, 06:24 PM)Extasey Wrote: At least your not talking about soccer.
I prefer rugby (Aussie).

I used to play Rugby 2 years ago. But then moved to another place and bought a PC..... Big Grin

On topic
I don't watch it regular, but I like to take a look into a game..... (NFL)
I'm a Fan of SF (LOL) 49ers
Lol i like Patriots. (Tom Brady)!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Football Supporter? Fragma 4 552 01-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Any fantasy football advise? pantherspwn 2 542 10-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Last Post: Dcrac23
  Fantasy Football ineed 29 6,708 09-20-2010, 09:52 AM
Last Post: Dcrac23
  Fantasy Football Who you got? Dcrac23 9 1,847 09-15-2010, 12:20 PM
Last Post: ineed
  what football team do you support?(if you like it) matt_mybb_import3694 28 2,163 03-24-2010, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Trinit