Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF unofficial logo
I like the current SF logo anyways. Smile
(12-13-2009, 10:50 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: I'm sure he got it from here - http://abduzeedo.com/awesome-digital-bok...-photoshop

Oh you just got busted OP.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(12-13-2009, 10:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Oh you just got busted OP.
Doesn't everybody start with tutorials?
(12-14-2009, 02:07 AM)Xenocide Wrote: Doesn't everybody start with tutorials?
Not me.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(12-14-2009, 03:05 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Not me.
Like crap you didn't.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(12-14-2009, 03:20 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Like crap you didn't.
No really, I didnt... Dude I do all my work on my own, thats why my work is sometimes bad, and why I am very defensive of them. Sad
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
The OP did use the tutorial, but he did not just take someone else's work. He did make it himself. I don't think the wallpaper fits the site very well, tbh.

(12-14-2009, 02:07 AM)Xenocide Wrote: Doesn't everybody start with tutorials?
(12-14-2009, 08:36 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: No really, I didnt... Dude I do all my work on my own, thats why my work is sometimes bad, and why I am very defensive of them. Sad
I think he means that when you first start making things, you used tuts... Not that they are the basis for you're projects (like the OP lol).
(12-13-2009, 10:49 PM)Omniscient Wrote: Oh you just got busted OP.

The fact that I followed a tutorial isn't something to be ashamed of.

In fact by keeping the standards of an original tutorial and adding my own adjustments I become better.
Everything I learned I learned from tutorials, and then branching off from tutorials. Often times I'll stop following tutorials halfway through and then do my own thing and experiment. And I'm sure many people do that! By doing that, you begin to create your own style and advance yourself as a designer.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
(12-14-2009, 04:07 PM)JDBar Wrote: Everything I learned I learned from tutorials, and then branching off from tutorials. Often times I'll stop following tutorials halfway through and then do my own thing and experiment. And I'm sure many people do that! By doing that, you begin to create your own style and advance yourself as a designer.

+1
At the top will be the same place you hang from.