Support Forums

Full Version: SF unofficial logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Warning:Image too big

What do you think guys about it? I made it because I think people would like to have an SF background. I'm using it right now and it seems very nice.

Tell me your opinion, it is highly appreciated Smile

Edit:Oops, seems it is normal.
I actually like that, it might be able to be made better but i wouldn't know, as i'm not big into graphics, but i think it looks really good! Well done! I'd rate it 8/10. Smile
Did you make the image?
I was going to ask the same thing. I just realized how you might have made the image though, so I'm presuming this is from scratch? Nice work. Smile
Can you make this 1024x768 by any chance? If it's not already.
I like it, good job. I also wonder if you made this all yourself.
(12-01-2009, 04:12 PM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make the image?

Yes, I can provide .psd too if people like it. (Do not remove credits please)
Ummm... I don't see how this is a logo? Maybe a background... Really, its just writing on an awesome background, couldn't really be used as a logo. Maybe a page header?

Other then that, I really like it. Good work.

<sorry to crap on your parade>
(12-02-2009, 04:23 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Ummm... I don't see how this is a logo? Maybe a background... Really, its just writing on an awesome background, couldn't really be used as a logo. Maybe a page header?

Tbh I don't Really like it. I mean, it's not shocking or anything, just not my cup of.. V.
Maybe blend the colours a bit more, and remove the green from the top right corner... make it go to an even deeper blue/purple.
Pages: 1 2 3 4