Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SF unofficial logo
(12-02-2009, 04:23 AM)Extasey Wrote: Ummm... I don't see how this is a logo? Maybe a background... Really, its just writing on an awesome background, couldn't really be used as a logo. Maybe a page header?

Other then that, I really like it. Good work.

<sorry to crap on your parade>

It's ok.

Yeah in my book logo and background are the same things. Anyways changing it now.
(12-02-2009, 04:26 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Tbh I don't Really like it. I mean, it's not shocking or anything, just not my cup of.. V.

For me simple graphics are the best. There is no need for flashy effects (well depends what you want to do), just make it simple and see how well that works.
(12-02-2009, 04:29 AM)Notorious Mental Wrote: It's ok.

Yeah in my book logo and background are the same things. Anyways changing it now.
(12-02-2009, 04:26 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Tbh I don't Really like it. I mean, it's not shocking or anything, just not my cup of.. V.
For me simple graphics are the best. There is no need for flashy effects (well depends what you want to do), just make it simple and see how well that works.

DING! Simple Graphics float my boat. For e.g. My signature has 3 layers. ! text, 1 render and 1 brush!

I'm not into ones with 50 billion different things going on. Although there was a dude that did a really complicated one and made it look simple as. Was orgasmic.
(12-02-2009, 04:38 AM)Extasey Wrote: For me simple graphics are the best. There is no need for flashy effects (well depends what you want to do), just make it simple and see how well that works.

DING! Simple Graphics float my boat. For e.g. My signature has 3 layers. ! text, 1 render and 1 brush!

I'm not into ones with 50 billion different things going on. Although there was a dude that did a really complicated one and made it look simple as. Was orgasmic.
[/quote]

(12-02-2009, 05:53 AM)Grizzly Wrote: What kind of errors were you having?

Don't get me wrong, I like simple Graphics. It's just, this isn't doing it for me.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Yeah, thats fair enough.
The quote stuff up tripped me out... I was thinking "didn't I write that?!"
I don't really care for it, it could use a lot more work...I do like the Bokeh effect though (the colorful bubbles).
There are tons of tut's for this....
I mean you could have added something special to make it unique from all the other bubble wallpapers.
http://photoshop-fan.blogspot.com/2009/0...round.html
It's a shame for any designer, especially a designing website like PhotoShop Fan to refer to the Bokah effect as bubbles. lol.
[Image: legendi.png]
1. Its not a logo its a wallpaper
2. Its nice
3. Its damn easy to make - its called a brokeh effect
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I'm sure he got it from here - http://abduzeedo.com/awesome-digital-bok...-photoshop
It's alright, but it's pretty basic.