Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new signature
Err... am I the only one where who doesn't like it? Its just some text, a squigle and a colour overlay...
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
(12-08-2009, 03:15 AM)Extasey Wrote: I like simple, but thats a bit too simple for me.
I like the Simplicity of it, and i like it how the text are like neon lights. Smile
Great Job!
It's very simple. You could probably try adding a few things to it to make it pop.
(12-14-2009, 03:12 AM)SkullTraill Wrote: Err... am I the only one where who doesn't like it? Its just some text, a squigle and a colour overlay...

This and simple graphics with a good effort are better.

If simple GFX is the best then lets delete PS from the internet and start with paint.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(12-15-2009, 07:35 AM)Climate Wrote: This and simple graphics with a good effort are better.

If simple GFX is the best then lets delete PS from the internet and start with paint.

Yeah...Let's see if you could make that in Paint SkullTraill Tongue
It was me, why are you refering to SkullTrail.

I didn't say you can make that. He just told that simple GFX is the best. With that kinda attitude your just lazy and won't go far.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Hey Notorious can you make me a signiture?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(12-15-2009, 01:18 PM)Climate Wrote: It was me, why are you refering to SkullTrail.

I didn't say you can make that. He just told that simple GFX is the best. With that kinda attitude your just lazy and won't go far.

I'm sorry, I made a mistake. When I said that, I was looking at the quote from SkullTrail in your original post above.

Sorry for my mistake...
(12-15-2009, 07:42 AM)Dutchcoffee Wrote: Yeah...Let's see if you could make that in Paint SkullTraill Tongue

I can't make it in paint. But if he did that in paint, I'd worship him, he did it in photoshop.
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!