Support Forums

Full Version: My new signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Notorious.png]

What do you think about my new signature? It's a complete new style for me, and as many of you may know simple graphics are the nicest.

What do you think about it?
Very nice Notorious,good job.
I think it's great.

The only thing that I don't like about it is the black background. Have you tried it with a transparent background?
(12-01-2009, 07:16 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's great.

The only thing that I don't like about it is the black background. Have you tried it with a transparent background?

Yes. I was sure someone would comment on that.

I didn't make the BG transparent (Though I really wanted) because the neon lighting required some brush job, which if the BG was transparent would seem very very ugly.

And xenocide thanks.(Get on msn)
I like it, it looks very professional.
(12-01-2009, 08:58 AM)Guerreiro Wrote: [ -> ]I like it, it looks very professional.

Thank you, I appreciate that.
I like simple, but thats a bit too simple for me.
(12-01-2009, 07:16 AM)Skill Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's great.

Agreed. I think it should be best if the background is transparent. But, it's just my opinion and it still looks nice with the black background. By the way, how did you make the colouring font and what program did you used?
I think it's pretty cool too.
Very very nice. Maybe you can teach me one day.

"Bow"
Pages: 1 2 3