Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Stolen moderator account.
just wanted to say that i totally support omni cuz back in the day i was trying to start a forum and i know a lil bit about forum administration and that firestar thing should really get what he deserves
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni
(11-28-2009, 12:03 AM)Tim Wrote: wow, do everything you can to make his life hell. Just because the immature prick is on the internet shouldn't mean he isn't accountable.

Edit: well at least he has made your job easy by not using private whois on his website.

Hmmm. I hope he doesn't like his front door. Little bastard.
PM me for private, confidential support.
I hope Panik comes back.

What was the purpose of his actions?
It was more than likely out of revenge. He was permanently banned from here.

He continues to deny that it was him but there are IP traces that prove he has accessed PaNiK's account.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(11-29-2009, 09:46 AM)Skill Wrote: It was more than likely out of revenge. He was permanently banned from here.

He continues to deny that it was him but there are IP traces that prove he has accessed PaNiK's account.

This is bad. Too bad.
Yeah. It is. This site is 100% legal and unrelated to hacking. There really was no need for it. He's just butthurt because he got banned for beign an idiot.
Whoever called me, I didn't appreciate that message.
That was only the beginning, my boy.
Oh how funny. Although, I think it's time for this thread to be closed? PaNiK is back, firestar is banned...yet again. No need giving him more attention. That's what peole with no self confidence like him need.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
This thread has gone on far too long.

Whatever happens now is between Omniscient and Firestar. Please try not to post threads asking for updates on this. If Omniscient wants to post a public update, he will do in his own time.

Thread closed.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moderator Applications Omniscient 391 157,994 09-26-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,368 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,897 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,705 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,334 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan