Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need some info about a plugin
Hello guys i need some help .

I need a trick ,a plugin (better) or something else that will help me to find a pass

Im an admin of a mybb website and Im looking for something that will help me to find the real pass of some members . The hash and salted passwords need to be cracked (I got them from phpmyadmin>mybb_users).

It would be awesome if there is a plugin to do this .

Im waiting an answer from labrocca
Im trying to bump this thread cause i need some help here .
You can't decrypt it, that's the whole point of the hash/salt; if someone gets into your database there wouldn't be much point in doing any encryption on the passwords if it could just be decrypted again.
MyBB Support Team Lead
Does anybody else see the funny-ness of this? He asked how to do this for a MyBB Plugin, and the reply was from a guy on the MyBB Support Team. *rofl*
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-27-2009, 03:00 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: Does anybody else see the funny-ness of this? He asked how to do this for a MyBB Plugin, and the reply was from a guy on the MyBB Support Team. *rofl*

?

@OP:
Are you hacking?
That's what it seems like. There is no reason to have a members password. If they forget it, it can be reset, by either them or an admin. I'm not sure I believe your story about being an admin on a mybb forum, I'm going to guess it's more of a hacked site that you are trying to get more members passwords. But, you can't decrypt it, it's designed like it is for a reason. good day.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
lulz .
Im admin of that website . someone told about a plugin or something that can see users pass . i asked for help , not for moral from u .
If someone knows something please tell me , i need that asap
(11-27-2009, 08:33 AM)X-net Wrote: lulz .
Im admin of that website . someone told about a plugin or something that can see users pass . i asked for help , not for moral from u .
If someone knows something please tell me , i need that asap

No one cares about what you need asap. This isn't the place for this sort of stuff.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

As stated above, the passwords can not be decrypted.

There is no need to discuss this further. I don't know if you want this for a legitimate reason or not but it seems kind of illegal to me. You don't need to know a members password. They are encrypted for a reason.

If you'd like to know more, make a thread over at http://community.mybboard.net
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Table corruption and plugin migration king0demons 0 840 01-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Last Post: king0demons
  MyBB Twitter Plugin like on SF. Snow. 5 1,871 05-02-2012, 07:22 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  game section plugin scores problem NO BAIL 1 869 02-13-2012, 12:19 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  What plugin is this Crystal 7 1,861 12-23-2011, 06:41 AM
Last Post: Crystal