Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia VPS hosting recommendations?
What reliable Russia VPS hosts offering specials now do you know and can share?

If you ask me, I have seen pretty good discount codes on Hostplay.com Russia VPS deals:
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new Virtual Private Servers packages purchases.
Valid (March 01, 2018 - June 30, 2018)

Is it reliable offshore VPS host? Have you ever used their services before?
Any other alternatives for comparison?
Have a look at VPS accounts from QHoster.com and Libertyvps.net.
Their websites are incredibly easy to navigate, and they provide amazing guides that have made your life so much easier. Moreover, they go above & beyond the call of duty to help you troubleshoot any issues you may have. Highly recommended.
Just here to say that hostplay.com offshore web is a really good - amazing support, their own severs (not some reseller stuff), great price, it's got it all!
Very happy. The kind of host i've been looking for for a long time. Support is A++!
Hostplay.com is a good and better than the best, according to me.
Their service is also very reliable, as I haven't had any trouble connecting/using my site.
The reliability and support have been flawless. I have not had a single issue.
Plans from hostwinds.com and libertyvps.net can be good for you.
You will never be disappointed with them, they are worth every penny. They have got a good support team, your queries are replied and attended very soon, they not only tell you where you were wrong, but guide you to the right direction. Go for them, don't give them a second thought.
Great job, thanks a lot Hostplay.com team. Guys, their offshore hosting services in Russia are based on quality!
Speed is faster than I has had with my previous host. I recommend their hosting for those who want to host their sites and see them online.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations? Tilsun 2 264 05-03-2024, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  KVM Vps Hosting Recommendations? Tilsun 4 361 01-10-2024, 02:13 AM
  European Web Hosting Recommendations? Adnorips 7 407 03-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  OpenCart web hosting recommendations please? Mirandas 3 898 05-27-2019, 12:45 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Need managed offshore VPS - Any recommendations? Tilsun 4 690 08-20-2018, 02:14 AM