Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need managed offshore VPS - Any recommendations?
I need help. Want to order offshore vps (managed):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth
Any recommendations?

One of my friends recommend me to try hostplay.com offshore vps hosting service cos they offer such an opportunity.
Do you know anything about their reliability? What host would you choose? Any alternatives?
Have a look at VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net as they are proven to be the best in delivering hosting services.
They make their services very easy for the average internet user to setup and maintain a website. Tech staff is always helpful and quick to respond to your needs.
Your sites will be in trust hands if you choose hostplay.com and their affordable offshore vps hosting services.
Use the promo code XOFF15HP and receive 15% off for all new vps orders.
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and libertyvps.net can be suitable for your needs.
Technical support at them is very quick to get back regarding questions and problems and the team goes into depth to figure out the problem, not just to get me off the line / off chat.
I am a new customer with Hostplay.com offshore hosting and I have to say I have been impressed! My old hosting company was useless. Most of the times when I had to contact support, they would tell me everything was okay on their side and end the support session.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for a VPS. Any recommendations? Tilsun 0 93 04-16-2024, 01:33 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  KVM Vps Hosting Recommendations? Tilsun 4 298 01-10-2024, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need managed VPS Tilsun 5 363 08-16-2023, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Need managed vps. Budget : 50 usd Adnorips 4 831 06-07-2023, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  European Web Hosting Recommendations? Adnorips 7 367 03-10-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Schamp