Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secure hosting is in need
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com provide secure hosting plans and I wonder which plan is better to buy for hosting a forum with?
I like kvchosting.net as my ssd web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.
Been with kvchosting.net ssd web host for only about almost 7 months and have been really great.
I've had no problems with their server or anything. Their customer service is great as well.
I've been with kvchosting.net for three years now and have built a number of web-sites for any businesses. Their billing/renewal etc. has always been good.
For running a forum, I would recommend you to choose viux.com cloud web hosting solutions.
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good web hosting with Secure SSL Certificates? Tilsun 2 559 07-23-2018, 05:03 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Secure Hosting | Now w/ Attracta SEO Tools | From $2.95/Month | 2 FREE Months PlotHost 0 491 07-06-2012, 11:56 AM
Last Post: PlotHost
  SolidShellSecurity.com | Fast, Secure Hosting with Quality Support | Daily Backups SolidShellSecurity 0 528 05-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Last Post: SolidShellSecurity
  [Cheap, Secure, Affordable] Express Hosts™ - Pioneering The Future [Shared Offshore Hosting] Statics 11 2,205 12-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post: Sam
  eXinoInc Hosting Solutions- Cheap | Fast | Secure | Reliable | Free Domain for Life! itylernallen 19 3,583 07-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Last Post: itylernallen