Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good place to get managed cloud hosting?
I want to make a notion on the most reliable managed cloud hosting providers.
My specs are: 35 gbs of disk, 1 gbs of RAM and 700 gbs of Data Transfer, Linux.
Having done a search I found Stratus4.com - they both look to be ok according to my budget ($35/mo).
What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
If you are looking for reliable cloud hosting my suggestion is ViUX.com. You will receive stable featured cloud hosting plans provided by skilled responsive techies.
Extremely happy with Stratus4.com. I have been using their services for about 1 year and everything works fine. They offer good value and good service, compared to the I've been with. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable. On the last two occasions I have required help support got back to me within 10mins.

Don't forget to use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
I'd say ViUX.com is perfect option for any webmasters need. I have used them for long time and they are rock solid, quite fast - under 15 minutes response most of the time.
To my mind ViUX.com is a perfect place to get cloud hosting. It is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Their uptime is as promised: 99.99% - you will run sites fast and efficiently.
No doubt, Stratus4.com is the place to deal with. They have superb reputation for offering managed cloud hosting services. They are based on quality.
- great network & server uptime,
- 24/7 always responsive & helpful customer support,
- Features are unique & superb.
They certainly have built the company with a customer focused attitude and we couldn't be more pleased.
You will be pleased dealing with ViUX.com affordable cloud hosting. You will receive stable featured plans with helpful polite team.
First time I checked my site sometimes, accessibility, speed. But now - there are no check need. It's only working.
Excellent pricing and plans! In addition to Stratus4.com great customer service, you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 411 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 423 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  Requirements: 40 gigs of space. GOOD uptime hosting? Kdstack 4 378 09-08-2023, 01:37 AM
  Any good shared hosting for $5/mo? Adnorips 4 418 03-13-2023, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Schamp
  Best place for hosting a Wordpress blog ... letmypeopleGo 6 506 02-24-2023, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Kdstack