Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any good shared hosting for $5/mo?
Hello guys,
I'm looking for a reliable hosting provider for a Good Price I can go Up to $5/mo.
Anyone knows where I can find it? What can you say about greenwebpage.com eco friendly website hosting and reliability?
QHoster.com and libertyvps.net shared plans are the best to sign up with.
Their support people are very attentive. I also have good feedbacks from visitors in regards to the server response time, which is most important for me. So far, everything seems to be meeting my expectations.
Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee. My experience with Greenwebpage.com hosting has been extremely positive.
KVChosting.net and hostround.com plans are full-featured and cheap.
They were incredibly friendly and knowledgeable and basically told me everything I needed to get started (it was my first site). Since then the uptime and reliability has been great and the control panel was not bad either! I had an issue with bandwidth recently and the support was great at working out a deal for me. I would recommend them without hesitation!
Plans from planethoster.com and rockhoster.com are worth your attention.
Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good provider for ecommerce hosting? Kdstack 4 383 01-31-2024, 01:01 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Any good Ecommerce Hosting? Kdstack 7 400 12-04-2023, 12:58 AM
  Requirements: 40 gigs of space. GOOD uptime hosting? Kdstack 4 354 09-08-2023, 01:37 AM
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 6 400 08-21-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: letmypeopleGo
  Best shared hosting provider ... Roisen 2 270 04-11-2023, 01:25 AM
Last Post: Adnorips