Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SSD VPS plans with discounts? Share what you know please
I ask you to share any possible information on ssd vps web hosts offering discounts.
Have checked hostingsource.com I found they started to offer 50% off the price on 1st month order.
What can you say about this web host?
Any info on other ssd vps hosting discounts?
My choice to get ssd vps hosting solutions would be definitely Kvchosting.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions, just give them a try.
I have very good success with HostingSource.com. Their customer service is outstanding...every time I have ever ran into any issues whatsoever, whether it's been issues with my account when I've been past due, and they have been lenient with payments and kept my services on. If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
Go ahead and give hostingsource.com a try. They are committed to excellent quality Service. Their staff has over 20 years of experience in the IT field.
According to my experience Kvchosting.com is the best option to get vps hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable.
QHoster.com provides quality VPS deals with over 90 methods of payment including Bitcoin, Skrill, Payza, WebMoney, etc..
Servers are located in many countries: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
According to my research Kvchosting.com is the best host which plans are fast and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Linux VPS hosting plans? Tilsun 6 297 10-05-2023, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  VPS with Specials or Discounts? Adnorips 3 374 04-05-2023, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Tilsun
  Cyprus VPS Hosting Plans ? Tilsun 6 283 03-17-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  KVM VPS hosting plans with DDos Protection? Mirandas 4 737 08-16-2019, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  any SSD powered plans? Schamp 11 780 03-01-2016, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Krator