Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any SSD powered plans?
The idea my client is going to implement into reality is perfect, so I decided to help him to find such a host.
I know Kvchosting.com offers ssd hosting services, but don't really know how good it for this.
How do you find their services?
You can trust kvchosting.com, their hosting is superb. No matter what time of the day (and night): almost always there's the "We're online - chat with us now" button. And their response is quick and always helping, even at 2am in the morning. I really wonder if they ever sleep.
Any other demands except ssd? What is your available monthly budget?
I suppose you need to look for customer reviews on them to make sure in their reliability. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
A2hosting.com and iFastNet.com are trustworthy SSD hosting providers which are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Support is second to none and they fix issues in no time.
Plans are full of useful resources to run websites smoothly and reliably.
You can look through kvchosting.com facebook page cos they provide useful information there: facebook.com/kvchosting
Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up.
It is the company I have trusted and so far they have come through 100%. Kvchosting.com is professional host.
I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
As for me Kvchosting.com is really the best option to purchase SSD hosting plans. They are providing low-cost deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.
Kvchosting.com will meet your needs. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.

Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
Thanks for all your replies! Now I am sure in high reliability of Kvchosting.com. They have all needed features for any webmaster, high available helpful techies and affordable deals.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SSD VPS plans with discounts? Share what you know please Tilsun 6 400 11-20-2015, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Roisen