Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need MX VPS hosting with 40 gbs of HD
Hi y'all

Looking for vps suggestions. Have 4 sub-accounts. Those websites are pretty much static. Biggest load we have is probably email. One of the websites does host a MySQL database that users access remotely with a MSAccess front end. And that website might be converted into an e-commerce site sometime this year.
Need VPS hosting with 40 gbs of HD in Mexico - What can you say about digitalserver.com.mx VPS deals?
Price? Features? Resources?
According to my experience Maxihost.com.br is the best option to get hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.
I can say Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with highest uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, no matter what location you need.
Give Vpsnine.com a try. Support is superb - they have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, New York.
I can recommend findmeavps.com as it is free vps hosting search service. I like them, their team is helpful and responsive.
Your sites will be always online and your host will not get on your nerves. Compare vps plans and choose the best according to your requirements.
Try considering nice VPS hosting deals offered by QHoster.com team: https://www.qhoster.com/vps.html
You can get VPS in various server locations like: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need 20 gbs of SSD Storage hosting account Kdstack 4 279 12-29-2020, 12:28 AM
Last Post: Mirandas
  Require over 70 gbs of SSD Disk hosting account Mirandas 6 673 11-02-2020, 11:18 AM
Last Post: Kranto
  Require over 50 gbs of HD VPS hosting solution (Linux) Mirandas 4 791 01-08-2020, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Adnorips
  Require over 40 gbs of HD hosting account in Canada Mirandas 3 761 10-11-2019, 01:48 AM
  reliable web hosting with 100 gbs of disk space? Mirandas 5 1,142 05-27-2019, 12:44 AM