Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need an Idea
http://test.planetwideforums.com

I am trying to figure out what to do with the outside box, with the gray diagonal boxes (which I just noticed were the same as this forum's, although, it's from a different theme completely).

I just have no idea what to put. Bear in mind the theme is still under development by me and I am constantly changing things about it until I get just the right idea.

Bear in mind, nearly the entire theme is going to be changed as I change other aspects. The only thing I'm not going to change is the header image as for some reason I really like it. The them is obviously going to be an earthy type thing. I had grass on the outside but for slower connections it may cause some excessive load.

Edit: Actually, I came up with something I quite like, now I'm trying to come up with a light and dark brown for the tcat_bg image...hmmm (it's the orangish brownish bar you see) I don't like the one I already have though lol.
I'm just looking for a type of inspiration. I'm more than likely going to be changing the main color as well to a blueish color instead of a leaf green. Looks like I've subconsciously started redesigning this theme and that is not what I'm trying to go for at all lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Nevermind, I've gotten this done how I want it.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]