Support Forums

Full Version: Need an Idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://test.planetwideforums.com

I am trying to figure out what to do with the outside box, with the gray diagonal boxes (which I just noticed were the same as this forum's, although, it's from a different theme completely).

I just have no idea what to put. Bear in mind the theme is still under development by me and I am constantly changing things about it until I get just the right idea.

Bear in mind, nearly the entire theme is going to be changed as I change other aspects. The only thing I'm not going to change is the header image as for some reason I really like it. The them is obviously going to be an earthy type thing. I had grass on the outside but for slower connections it may cause some excessive load.

Edit: Actually, I came up with something I quite like, now I'm trying to come up with a light and dark brown for the tcat_bg image...hmmm (it's the orangish brownish bar you see) I don't like the one I already have though lol.
I'm just looking for a type of inspiration. I'm more than likely going to be changing the main color as well to a blueish color instead of a leaf green. Looks like I've subconsciously started redesigning this theme and that is not what I'm trying to go for at all lol.
Nevermind, I've gotten this done how I want it.