I have a domain already.
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
000webhost. Find info below.
Who doesn't know how to use that?
Coder | Skype: EleganceHF | AIM: Chief
Try 000webhost. It's the best free. Or HostGator
[Image: 2.png]
PM Me and ill hook you up man and ill give you Cpanel Smile
According to my opinion i feel the Paid hosting is more reliable than free hosting. If it is for business purpose than go for paid hosting as it is better to spend some money instead to take any risk. In most paid hosting customer get 24/7 technical support. However in free hosting you may experience great delay in getting reply to your support related queries. Free hosting has many other drawbacks as well. Free hosting server are normally oversold and also loaded with advertising which not only slows down your websites but may at times also result in sites being unresolved. Free hosting is less secured moreover you may not get all hosting features. There could be other disadvantages of free hosting as well.
If you are searching for excellent tech support, cheap and reliable hosting provider for your best need it will never be easier for you. Because
there are more than million of hosting providers to select and appraise them,You should choose hosting based upon the space that you
need,amount of traffic your site will get and other such factors. I personally use http://www.tucktail.com/hosting/web-host..._id=447401 for my hosting need since past two years i never had any issue with my web space and I’m paying less for my webspace . After searching over many internet resources and web hosting reviews it is seems to be fit for my all hosting need.you can go with them on a monthly basis .I host all my sites there and they are friendly and can assist you with whatever you need.
use 000webhost it will be good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any free hosting? Swift Swim 3 913 05-15-2014, 03:21 AM
Last Post: vahaa
  Free hosting Phantasia Hosting, Reseller, Shared, etc.!!! fanta 8 1,674 06-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: Mark I. Mcclam
  Cheap Hosting | FREE cPanel/WHM | FREE 2 Months - PlotHost.com PlotHost 1 714 10-14-2011, 10:03 AM
Last Post: sge2d
  Free Hosting? Mr Kitty Cat 18 2,354 05-14-2011, 02:15 AM
Last Post: モrainee
  Got free hosting DexaPoli 3 607 02-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Knight