Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just wanted to say hi and thx for all the info on this site
hi all, i used to build pc's and design websites like 13 years ago then went into SEO for a while Dmoz/overture was the most used search engine/ppc that other engines used, this was just before google, then i ended up on an unwanted holiday for 10 years. im in the real world again now and ive missed so much i feel like i know nothing. I'm a single dad with custody of my 4year old daughter. i juggling getting bk into this with looking after my girl, she starts school soon Thumbsup

Well i hope someone can help me to learn a lot of stuff, i am a complete beginner on coding and eager to learn, html is simple, i understand the principles of tcp. ive been reading hacking exposed 4th edition but going to have a look around the site and see what i need to learn first to understand the basics, VB C+, C++. hope all of you have a good day, be lucky, Any advice will be very much appreciated. thanks in advance, Victoire
You're welcome. There is lots of good stuff here but we're not as active as we used to be.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Hi there! I just decided to start visiting the site again myself. Hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did in the past!
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detailed Info on RuneScape 3 Bank Placeholders rs3gold5 0 454 09-17-2019, 03:45 AM
Last Post: rs3gold5
  i wanted u all to know some thing wazzup foos?!?!? 4 539 09-05-2009, 09:53 AM
Last Post: matt_mybb_import3694