Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats the best headphones to get?
Hey SF, just wanting to know what the best headphones are.
I have a pair of beats studio and i think their good quality but why i picked them was because they just look cool!
But I've heard people say there's far better head phones out there..

But what kind of headphones are you personal favorite?
Alright, my time to shine Smile
For a brief moment in my life, I was an audiophile Smile
I can tell you right now Beats compared to audiophile grade headphones are TRASH. If you went on an audiophile forum (for example Head-Fi) right now and said "What type of Beats should I get?" they'd probably pass you off for a troll. Not saying Beats are bad, they're just bad for the price.
Could you please give me some more info though about your preferred music genre, price range, etc?
To answer your final question: my personal favorites are the Audio-Technica ATH-M50s. They offer simply beautiful sound for $159 on Amazon (AGAIN, not sure how much you're willing to spend)
Also: If you're looking for something a bit more stylish, a great option is the V-Moda Crossfade M-80 which are $151 on Amazon.
Good luck with your purchase Method Man!

*Prices are in USD by the way!
To see a world in a granda of stand.And a heaven in a wild flower.Hold infinity in the palm your hand and eternity in an hour.
sennheisers are the best headphone on the market by a long dre beats are trash
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-blackshark

These are amazing quality wise. They have pretty good base, and if you're going out for a walk or so just take out the mic theres a metal stopper type thingy which makes it blend in well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats this... Evaluation 2 418 04-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Evaluation
  Whats' F.N.A? Cobalt 23 2,450 12-22-2010, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Cobalt
  Whats your IQ?` Acekidd01 23 2,753 05-10-2010, 11:27 AM
Last Post: alonalon
  New Headphones Reece 15 2,170 12-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Last Post: iAmaYzn
  So.. Whats up? FirefoxWiz 19 1,887 12-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Last Post: FirefoxWiz