Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greation a promission for users in main form or setting
hi every one
i was looking to get any information about how can i adding a parmission for users using an application becouse the application has more than services so what i need to adding some promission for thim like adding or editing or delete
my application by vb.net 2008 with Sql 2008 its about finines and HR and reporters
thanks
Your grammar is horrible sorry to say, so it's hard to understand what you want clearly, although from what I gather, you want to basically have an authentication system which decides whether the end-user gets to make use of certain features in your application. There's no easy way to achieve this with foolproof security, because there's always debuggers out there like IDA Pro and Olly. The instructions for these extra features will always be packed into the binary, and all they'd have to do is to jmp to the instruction to bypass that authentication check and they would have access to all of these secured features anyways. There's hardly much protection against the advanced reverse engineer.

Otherwise, you can Obfuscate your code to make things a bit more difficult for direct .NET dissasembly, and you can use a MySQL database for storage of users that have permission to use your extra features, and authenticate when the program starts up by some condition, or preferably use some kind of login system.
VAgsvabbvvxsv as vdx\b xagz dqGHS ZBVDXZFVB ASDCVBXCCVBAZSCVACVCVAZXCVZXCVZCVZXCVZX ZCVAXVSFGDV VBASCFGSDRTWERTSDVFGASDTYD

qgwyhsdcfvgbhnjmkwsedrghjkasdfghjkzxcvbn m,wsedfghjklqawsedtgyhujiqwertgyujikwsedrtgyujiwserfgyhujiqwserfghuwedrtgy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem in form Chuggaism 3 1,774 11-07-2013, 06:35 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  [VB.NET] Animated Form Extend [SRC] Fragma 6 5,228 10-10-2013, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Saket
  [Tutorial] Fade In / Out Form [Source] ₠o™ 4 1,177 12-09-2011, 01:21 AM
Last Post: ₠o™
  [Help]Connecting Form Windows milopeach 3 1,076 05-04-2011, 07:10 AM
Last Post: KoBE
  textBox1 on form1 = label1 on form 2? GW19191 5 2,657 11-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Resistance