Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fridge of the FUTURE
Here is what I am supposed to do:

"They can put a human being on the Moon, but...."
Find a item used at home, that is not designed well, and redesign it to make it easier for people to use. Designs may be presented as drawings or physical mockups. Write a detailed description in a word document that explains how you changed and improved the item. Be prepared to give a 5 minute oral presentation of your process and your document. Feel free to use a Power Point presentation for added interest.

So I chose a refrigerator, and do a powerpoint. Do I have to do a document and a powerpoint or do one of them?. How should I introduce the idea? In other words, how should the introduction go? And how should the concusion go?
Will anybody answer me? I really do need some help
(09-13-2012, 04:19 PM)zeeno8 Wrote: Will anybody answer me? I really do need some help

You're asking people for help on a subject that's mostly creativity-based. I really doubt there's much they could do for you without doing the assignment themselves since this is pretty individualized.

As for the instructions though the only required part is the document. You should ask your teacher or a tutor for help if you're having trouble with just the directions. It sounds almost as though you don't know how to write?? If there's a specific set-up for the introduction/conclusion then all of that needs to come from the teacher.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  future career, and what classes your taking to get there? Psychosis 25 5,241 04-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Spectrum
  Future Career/Help with Schools! Reece 15 3,322 12-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post: juan9087