Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make $1,400 like me every month on File-Ice "Accepting 50 referrals only" - Hurry!
Hi All

WebmasterExpert's - Referral program

[align=center]January's earnings 2013
[Image: zzhHOKA.jpg]

I'm going to be aiming to get up to 50 referrals on File-Ice that is my goal, I am only looking for serious people who want to make real money online, I will tell you how to implement some good working niches, they will make you hundreds if not thousands of dollars a month. Best of all this will be on auto pilot and you wont have to do a single thing, perhaps only to spend 3-4 minutes a day taking care of the niche.

I will be giving you niches and also telling you how to promote them, the only thing I'll ask from you is that you join up on File-Ice using my referral link, they offer a fantastic referral system which means that I'll get paid $.05 on every $1 you make, this will "Not" effect your earnings of course, your earnings stay the same and you will get paid on average $1 per survey completed.

The only catch would be that I would only give out the niches and help you when you have been accepted into the network, which IMO is a fair deal as you would be making good $.

Please let me know if your interested in this, if you are please PM me and I'll send you over my referral link. If you are accepted you can PM me on the File-Ice forum and I'll support you and get you making some very good $.

How to join this
1. Post on this thread before messaging me, or I will ignore you sorry but I need to keep the thread alive.
2. PM me and tell me you would like participate in this that's it!

I will come back and check out any reply's on this thread in a week, if there is enough responses I'll start on the ebook.
I think this would be cool. I don't have a ton of experience with stuff like this, so your help would be greatly appreciated. Also, you benefit from me benefitting!
Vouch for 【ϟFullOfWinϟ】. Legit and HQ Fi user. Smile
Bok1ca.
[Image: 1hacksyea.png]
Hi there, I would like to take the opportunity to post here and try my best luck at getting accepted, I have little to almost no experience, but I'm an excellent learner and can learn at any daytime provided.
Hi there, is the offer still open? I want to try my luck too.
(06-25-2012, 07:31 PM)Bok1ca Wrote: Vouch for 【ϟFullOfWinϟ】. Legit and HQ Fi user. Smile
Bok1ca.

Thank you buddy Smile

(07-08-2012, 07:50 PM)freeposter Wrote: Hi there, is the offer still open? I want to try my luck too.

Yes this is open again now, I have been away for a while.

(07-01-2012, 09:05 PM)NinjaX Wrote: Hi there, I would like to take the opportunity to post here and try my best luck at getting accepted, I have little to almost no experience, but I'm an excellent learner and can learn at any daytime provided.

No problem, just go ahead and apple.
ive been doing share cash but havent been making mch and i would love having someone as an advisor like you to help me out a little. Ill shoot you a pm right now. Thanks!
i will sign under your ref sir

what is your referral link? send it to me and i will sign up
i will sign up under you mate, im deadly serious about making cash online, its my only way out :/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  File Ice & YouTube - Tutorial - Learn How I Made More Than $2,000 huyenluv 10 7,031 07-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,086 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  How To Get Accepted By File ice *Easy* No Survey, No Ebook, No PM shinchan900 4 3,393 01-23-2013, 09:26 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  How To Make $1000 a Month PPD [Ultimate PPD Method] E-Book acedude 1 1,607 01-20-2013, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Agili Ron
  Top CPA methods to make thousands per month padrenovais 1 1,154 07-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Last Post: roliviu