Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Get Accepted By File ice *Easy* No Survey, No Ebook, No PM
NO SURVEY, NO EBOOK , NO PM.. BE AN OPEN SOURCE

Today, I am gonna tell you "How to get accepted By File ice.net"

I found many users saying that they have tried 5 times, 9 times or even 15 times and they got rejected everytime by File Ice. Means about 97% get rejected from File ice.

Well, I got approved on my second go as on First go I only wrote "Please Approve Me" lol

Things required->

1. Site/Blog included of Share cash Downloader/Bots uploaded on Firecash/Share cash (Minimum 6 Thread on Blog) . Go To Addmefast.com. Collect/Exchange points and set CPM= 2/3 and get around 500 visitors daily. Do this for 2-3 days. You easily can find addmefast bot also by looking around or Collect Points with Google + and Twitter Followers (Easy and Fast)

Example my Site: newtricksonly.blogspot.com

2. Good English & Mind.

3. Post about 2-3 comments regularly as Anonymous to your own Blog manually.

So, Lets begin.. This is how I wrote to them. (Make sure to mix your Nice English words as it should look unique, I suggest you to use Dictionary if you aren't that good in English)

" Hello Sir,

My name is xyz. I am from state/country (More Specific, More Chances of Getting Approved) I heard about your service through searching on Google, Forums and Blogs. I am currently using services like Share cash, Firecash but I am not very satisfied with their Payout Rates and Time. Most of them also turned out to be scam. People say that you're best in terms of Payout Rates and Time so That's why I am joining your Service. I share various stuff on youtube, forums and blogs. I am also Moderator on many forums and looking forward to work with File ice.

Thanks,
xyz "

Don't Paste exact what I wrote. Use your Mind and add good sentences. Just think for a moment that your are File ice admin and then write what you would have liked if you were admin.

In the end, I may suggest you to join through referral->

Click Here to Join (Referral makes Difference & Improves Your Chance)
easy sign-up and earn money in fileice here
http://fileice.net/?index=ee83da13da1374650a28
i think file ice is not working yet buddy
Why the font? Lol. I _really_ hate chalkboard fonts.
Hello Friends,

This application can bring you a lot off traffic. It is easy for setup and it'll take about 10 minutes from your time to set up it. Let's explain you for what i'm talking, visitors come to your site to download some file and they will need to invite X friends to be able to see download link, after they send the invites it will redirect it to site with download content, this work also with blogger.

Thanks and Regards,
Agili Ron

agiliron.com

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Ebook] $30/Day With CPAGrip [Easy][Free][Automated] Plex 5 1,505 07-31-2014, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Autopost
  File Ice & YouTube - Tutorial - Learn How I Made More Than $2,000 huyenluv 10 7,031 07-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Last Post: unusedunsued22
  [$1] SIMPLE Money Making eBook Method! [RELEASE] Accessory 0 741 06-07-2014, 11:38 AM
Last Post: Accessory
  Make $1,400 like me every month on File-Ice "Accepting 50 referrals only" - Hurry! 【ϟFullOfWinϟ】 8 3,338 01-01-2014, 05:26 AM
Last Post: EliteUser
  [SIMPLE / No Survey] How I Make EASY cash online.($20+ an hour) Bizzet 0 1,050 05-04-2013, 10:09 PM
Last Post: Bizzet