Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Active Forum - Bad SEO
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with some SEO or atleast keyword research on a forum i just purchased:
http://aplusmarket.org/forum/

The previous admin paid for some SEO work to be done, but it had little if no effect.

I know SEO and use Sick Submitter, i really just need help with keyword research or if possible someone to build a couple backlinks for me or teach me some stuff.

Thanks,
Charlie
Hello Charlie ,

i am also looking for Backlinking

SAP Basis World -SAP ABAP Java HANA Netweaver Basis

please help me too,if you found how to do that Smile
I would like to share my experience regarding search engine optimization... when i wanted SEO for my site I went with TheWebPole.com there they helped me with right keywords and professional titles to be added in my site and they themselves submitted my site to Google, Yahoo! and many other popular search engines.. with their expert suggestion I find my site listed closer to top of search results... if you are intrested you could also try with them....
If you can do keyword research by using some keyword tools like Google keyword planner, wordtracker If you can't then you should hire a experience keyword researcher who can provides you valuable traffic generated keywords for your forum site.
There are a number of websites that contain very similar content to one another. If your site offers unique, original writing, your site will stand apart from the others and will be visited more often. I know paidforumposting.com offer nice forum posting packages for traffic increase. Hope it will help.
I am 100% sure that paidforumposting.com writers will help you to get more and more traffic. You can easily learn the difference between all of the server options within a 5-minute glance at their site. The information is easy to find and the resources are vital to your business.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO help for my new forum GangForums.Org 13 2,206 10-15-2015, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ransiplick
  Getting my forum active Closed Account 113 10,663 12-25-2011, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Techie.
  Seo help for my forum Crystal 22 5,253 09-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Crystal