Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEO help for my new forum
hey all i need seohelp on my newly opened forum.
I need more traffic and need to get site more SEO friendy.
Theres only 4 members and only 2 posters.
Site
Www.elitehackerz.org

Hope will get seo help thabks
Ok i could help and are you looking for staff atm? if you are i could be your staff Big Grin
Protip: Don't promote this guy ^
I am looking for SEO help not staff at the moment
Hmm. Google and forums. SEO is not a one day job.
You need content before worrying about SEO. Get a few thousand threads. Unique threads. Don't repost them. Make unique, valuable content and share it around the web. That's all there is to it.
Try promoting your forum, not here because I'm not sure if it's allowed, but buy some advertising and get your site active.
you can try with XnYnZ.com for search engine optimization where experts will help you to move your website up in search results.... with their help you can increase your site traffic and bring your site listed closer to the top of search results in various search engines..... with the increase in traffic and SEO you can get lot of visitors....
You can do it for you as do better on-page SEO and add high traffic keywords and promote and invites visitors for attracting threads.
I want to get relevant traffic to my website through the keyword - Inexpensive Wedding Dresses Please guide me through the steps of Internet promotion scheme from which I can make plenty of traffic to my website. Thank you in advance. Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Active Forum - Bad SEO CharlieA+ 5 1,019 03-23-2015, 12:56 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Seo help for my forum Crystal 22 5,253 09-24-2011, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Crystal