Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suicide Attempted [3x]
Five friends that care a ton is better than having 200 friends who care little.
(05-17-2012, 04:36 PM)Diabolic Wrote: Five friends that care a ton is better than having 200 friends who care little.

5 Friends is all I want, I don't want 10 or 20, I don't wish to be popular and all I wish to be...is to be left alone.

The problem is among the 5 friends, me and 2 other kids keep seeing these visions and keep having recurrent deja-vu, it is really quite creepy, and they all hint us to be together in some relationship...We found weird notes and this sounds really creepy, but I woke up with a bloody nose and it painted an "S" on my pillow and then I went to school and the note said, "[Girl's Name] Likes you" with that exact symbol I found on my pillow. Weird crap is happening though...
That actually sounds pretty strange, have you documented these occurrences? Like taken photos of them and collected them together. It sounds quite creepy but interesting at the same time.
(05-17-2012, 08:33 PM)Diabolic Wrote: That actually sounds pretty strange, have you documented these occurrences? Like taken photos of them and collected them together. It sounds quite creepy but interesting at the same time.

We all wrote down on our iPods the strange occurences of things happening and each day they bring us closer and each day they get stranger and stranger.
crap happens , that's Life . It's only about a matter of time . Don't worry everything will get fine .

Remember your parents , don't try to kill yourself ever again . Only cowards do it .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
What do you wan't to achieve by killing yourself? Where will it take you? No where.

You will be the reason for more attempted suicides, by your loved ones. Isn't it a selfish thing to do? Life isn't about you, you have to think about the consequences of your actions.
A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore.
[Image: aTiq3.png]
All I have to say is that I am glad you are happy. I chased a girl and she won't get the damn message, and I know how it is to get hurt too!
I am very glad you are healthy and happy.
Just hope this girl does not do anything stupid.
Do not kill yourself bud.
nice read! i love these emotional stuff!!! YeyeThumbsup
(05-30-2012, 10:26 PM)MKS Wrote: nice read! i love these emotional stuff!!! YeyeThumbsup

Nice that you are interested!
If you do good, you can join Emotional Helpers, and get a bar under your name!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,368 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,391 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 894 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,695 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine
  Suicide Dotty 9 1,723 01-18-2012, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Shattering -