Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Support Forums - Activity
(05-21-2012, 10:00 AM)Diabolic Wrote: And what plans are those? I've not heard of them.
Omni once stated that he want this site to be unique and he have some plans for this site but tbh I think he's busy with HF mostly as it's a money mine for him and needs much work and dedication.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
I personally think there is actually a place for Guests Daniel.
For those perhaps that are even registered but yet need to ask questions anonymously.
First off i thought... spammers like perhaps you do. But now i understand the benefit.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

I really miss those old days on SF . It's still a better place than HF to be .
[Image: Z95Xp.png]
(05-25-2012, 03:21 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: I really miss those old days on SF . It's still a better place than HF to be .
You're not the only man. We all do.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(05-25-2012, 03:21 AM)ρяιη¢є Wrote: I really miss those old days on SF . It's still a better place than HF to be .

Quoted for the truth.
OuiOui
(05-22-2012, 09:52 AM)Chelloa Wrote: I know, It was just a suggestion. A stupid one at that. Omni probably makes nothing from sf, for god sakes it has no ads, or premium. Revenue sharing would give the incentive to post, but it's not what SF needs.
I actually just joined a monetizing forum with revenue shairng, and i'm extremely active there. I love the extra income I earn.

Actually a rev sharing plugin is a fantastic idea. Always wanted to run one. Smile

It's perfect. Smile
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
(05-25-2012, 09:28 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Actually a rev sharing plugin is a fantastic idea. Always wanted to run one. Smile

It's perfect. Smile

Go ahead introduce something new.

Don't forget SF Webmasters. Sad
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Damn...Adsense has a whole set of things to do before being accepted now into their official rev sharing program with an API. Since they've changed their adsense code it's different delivery system now.

https://developers.google.com/adsense/host/overview

I'd have to do a slew of things before it could happen and I still might not get accepted to run Rev Sharing here. Sad

Hmm...I'll still consider it and look into the program anyways. Sort of a bummer to see all the requirements both with policy and technical too.

Just look at this:
https://developers.google.com/adsense/host/review_main
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
This plugin can be used for Technical Requirements.

You can change some forums and make some new rules which can be suited with Adsense Policies.

Can't you do revenue sharing like Postloop? Or maybe install New points and pay according to points earned or something similar if you think getting accepted in Adsense will be hard.

Edit: If you use Adsense and if any spam bot registers and spams about dumps etc, chances of getting banned are high.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
I know this sound dumb but why not use in-text like infolinks ads here.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,953 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,837 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,567 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,989 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Support Forums Video Peter L 4 1,282 01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity