Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Support Forums - Activity
People seem under the impression that people on HF don't know about this place. A LOT of them do, they just choose not to come here. When they did come here, it was for the feather award and that's that. HF is a very homey place despite the hate it receives. One only leaves it for other forums for a short period of time, they all come back in the end.

Plenty of spin-off forums originating from HF have become really successful for short periods, then activity dies and they all go back to HF. I don't think Diabolic should have to go to HF and spread the word on his own - that's illogical. Shrink this forum down and build it as if HF didn't exist. Good content, good advertising (on other forums), commitment and dedication. I don't need to tell Omniscient this at all, he knows this, but for the users saying HF is the answer to this forums success, it's not.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Thank you Crayo for pointing that out. We need to do this as a joint effort. We all need to play our part in what is Support Forums's future ultimately. I agree we should advertise on other forums and HF isn't the best place to gather members from.
(05-11-2012, 11:00 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: If Omniscient won't, then its time we take matters into our own hands. We should start posting more around the forum and livening it up so new members feel like joining it. I mean, we have a hundred guests every hour. Surely some of them have the potential to be great members, right? Smile

agree with you too.
But I know Omni have some plans for this site Smile
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
(05-19-2012, 06:49 AM)ven0m Wrote: agree with you too.
But I know Omni have some plans for this site Smile
And what plans are those? I've not heard of them.
You know what would work extremely well? Revenue sharing. I just saw a plugin for that on mybb forums. That would make these forums huge. The reason why I never post is because I don't see the point why,

What's the point in posting and helping this forum take off? Only to make omni put more money in his pockets I could just go try to build my own forum.
(Sorry but this is what the average user thinks.)

I do love forums, but i've been so tight with money, I just don't have time anymore. I'm busy trying to make money online making youtube videos.

If you added revenue sharing, I'd post here everyday.
That's not what Support Forums is about... ^^

Also, I'm not sure what money Omni even makes with Support Forums. I'm too lazy to see if guests see ads but I'm not seeing any and there's no upgrade group/donation group.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
(05-22-2012, 09:21 AM)Crayo Wrote: That's not what Support Forums is about... ^^

Also, I'm not sure what money Omni even makes with Support Forums. I'm too lazy to see if guests see ads but I'm not seeing any and there's no upgrade group/donation group.

I know, It was just a suggestion. A stupid one at that. Omni probably makes nothing from sf, for god sakes it has no ads, or premium. Revenue sharing would give the incentive to post, but it's not what SF needs.
I actually just joined a monetizing forum with revenue shairng, and i'm extremely active there. I love the extra income I earn.
This forum doesn't use a popular niche, and there's not much support for a forum like this. It'll take a while to find a good audience, if ever.
^ Check the number of guests we get Sf has good number of backlinks too.
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
Guests are not a testament to how popular the forum is.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 4,953 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,837 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnakeā„¢
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,567 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 7,989 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus
  Support Forums Video Peter L 4 1,282 01-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity